TamaYou is the latest and brightest addition to the growing influencer marketing industry. At TamaYou, our AI-driven Tama platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing. We thrive on innovation and accountability, we are responsible not only to ourselves but to our customers and everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to win. At TamaYou, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about advancing influencer marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
A Full-stack engineer at TamaYou will work closely with product, data, and data scientists to develop the platform at all stages of the product’s life cycle, including proof of concepts, demo’s and robust production deployments. We invest in continuous development and deployment of our platform while also maintaining high system availability and reliability. We seed to find new ways to scale with our customers and partners ever-growing need for results.
Role / Responsibilities:
- You will help build and develop the core Tama platform
- You will work closely across different functions of the organization to deliver metric driven products
- You will build a microservice based platform focusing on API’s
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- 5+ years of software experience
- Experience working with a microservice application architecture
- Experience writing RESTful API’s
- Experience building and deploying code via AWS Code, Elastic Beanstalk, SNS
- Experience and understanding of different AWS services
- Experience building a continuous deployment platform
- Hands-on experience with Python, Django or similar frameworks
- Experience in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Experience with Source Control Management esp. Git
- Very good understanding of Relational Databases and SQL
- Very good understanding of Linux/Unix platforms and System Tools.
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Non Relational Databases
- Experience with Microservice based infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience