TamaYou is the latest and brightest addition to the growing influencer marketing industry. At TamaYou, our AI-driven Tama platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing. We thrive on innovation and accountability, we are responsible not only to ourselves but to our customers and everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to win. At TamaYou, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about advancing influencer marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
You have the talent and the passion to create amazing user experiences. Influencers and Advertisers who expect elegance, intuitiveness and functionality. We are looking for a talented Product Designer with an eye for clean design, strong UI and UX skills and the ability to translate high-level requirements into state of the art user interfaces. Come to a place were you are surrounded by driven, passionate individuals ready to make a difference.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product manager, internal teams and customers to translate high level requirements into prototypes and designs
- Provide visual design direction, user interaction and user interface design and specifications to front end developers
- Drive continuous improvements and continuous advances to user experiences while ensuring consistency in design execution
- Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular interaction will work
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping application at company-level scale
- 3+ years of interaction design experience with knowledge to define how an experience should behave based on understanding of users needs.
- 3+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, aesthetic sense
- Experience building and deploying ML models in a production environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with interaction design work for marketing or advertising platform
- Experience showcasing end to end design across multiple projects, that include interaction, high-fidelity prototypes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience designing consumer, enterprise or mobile user experiences for large-scale web services