TamaYou is the latest and brightest addition to the growing influencer marketing industry. At TamaYou, our AI-driven Tama platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing. We thrive on innovation and accountability, we are responsible not only to ourselves but to our customers and everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to win. At TamaYou, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about advancing influencer marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The vision of Machine Learning (ML) at TamaYou is to drive and enable ML at all stages of a project’s life cycle, including ad-hoc exploration, preparing training data, model development, and robust production deployment. We invest in continuous innovation on the ML infrastructure itself to carefully orchestrate a continuous cycle of learning, inference, and observation while also maintaining high system availability and reliability. We seed to find new ways to scale with our customers and partners ever-growing need for results.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Microservices and Applications for Data Extraction, Information Retrieval and Data Analysis
- Train, evaluate, and debug ML and deep learning models for complex tasks
- Conduct data exploration, analysis
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- 4+ years of software experience, with 3+ years of relevant ML experience
- Experience with ML pipelines, algorithms, statistical methods, and analytics to solve real-world engineering problems
- Experience building and deploying ML models in a production environment
- Strong coding background in Java and Python.
- Experience with ML modeling frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Experience in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Experience with Data Analysis and Machine Learning Tools and Libraries like Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas, Spacy, Scikit-learn, Gensim, etc.
- Experience with Source Control Management esp. Git
- Very good understanding of Relational Databases and SQL
- Very good understanding of Linux/Unix platforms and System Tools.
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Queuing Systems
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Non Relational Databases
- Experience with Microservice based infrastructure.
- Apache Spark
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience