TamaYou is the latest and brightest addition to the growing influencer marketing industry. At TamaYou, our AI-driven Tama platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing. We thrive on innovation and accountability, we are responsible not only to ourselves but to our customers and everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to win. At TamaYou, you’ll be working with others who are passionate about advancing influencer marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
The vision of a Data Architect at TamaYou is to design from ground up a data platform to help the company drive data driven engineering decisions. Including ad-hoc exploration, preparing training data for our proprietary machine learning engine, reporting and data warehouse. We invest in continuous innovation on the Data platform itself to carefully orchestrate high availability, fast reporting, and real-time availability of data for our platform. We seed to find new ways to scale with our customers and partners ever-growing need for results.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Microservices and Applications for Data Extraction, Information Retrieval and Data Analysis
- Architect a large scale Data Warehouse
- Strong focus on real-time data availability & reporting
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- 8+ years of software experience, with 5+ years of relevant data engineering experience
- Experience in building large scale data warehouse
- Experience with maintaining a real-time data pipeline
- Expertise in Big Data, Hadoop, Data Lakes, Cloud services
- Experience building and and deploying a robust data infrastructure in production
- Experience with Apache spark, Kafka or similar data streaming platforms
- Strong coding background in Java and Python.
- Experience in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Experience in metadata architecture, processing and management
- Experience building complex ETL and EL solutions
- Experience with Source Control Management esp. Git
- Very good understanding of Linux/Unix platforms and System Tools.
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS
- Experience deploying, configuring and managing Queuing Systems
- Experience with Microservice based infrastructure.
- Experience with building API’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience